Monday, June 13, 2011

Design Wall Monday, 6/13/2011

I can't believe June is almost half over already! I haven't done any sewing, really, since I've been back from retreat. That's almost a month now, and the withdrawal symptoms are getting bad!

On my design wall at the moment are these pieced backgrounds, from scrap squares. I plan to applique silhouettes in Kona black on top of them. Eventually, they'll be for the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative. It's a good concept, I think, but I'm still letting it stew in my brain for a while.



I really need to get some sewing done, both to cure my withdrawal symptoms, and to make some more progress on my UFOs. Check out Judy's blog, to see what others are working on today.

Thanks for stopping by to play. Come back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment