Monday, August 13, 2012

Have You Missed Me?

It's been a really long time since I've posted, I know.  All I can say is that this year has been a series of things that have exploded in my face.

I've knitted a number of pairs of socks since my last post.  This time, I'll post the ones I've made for DH.  Then I'll post those I've made for others, and finally the ones I've made for myself.  So, since the beginning of  this year, DH has gotten seven new pairs of socks.  Here they all are:











I'm so glad that he doesn't want plain, boring black or blue or brown socks!  Of course, if he did, I wouldn't be knitting him socks, but would be buying them instead.  He loves the socks I knit, though, and he loves the wild ones best ;-)

Thanks for stopping by to play.  Come back again soon -- I promise to post more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment