Friday, August 19, 2011

Socks, a Mug Rug, and Sacks!

I've finished the first 9 pairs of socks for the 26 Pair Plunge on Ravelry. The challenge is to finish 26 pairs of socks in a year, from 1 July 2011 -- 30 June 2012. You can include any socks you had in progress before July 1, as long as they're not completed until on or after July 1. So, as you may recall, I've been working on getting a headstart going on a number of pairs of socks.

here they are:












Then, I participated in a mug rug swap in the Quilters Knitting group on Ravelry. My partner should get her package tomorrow or Monday at the latest. I was late sending out her mug rug, so I also made her a project bag and a tote bag, in the hopes that at least she'll think the package was worth waiting for ;-)

Her mug rug:


The project bag I made her (with one of my projects in it for the picture):

And the tote bag:

Now to get back to sock knitting -- I'm participating in a challenge for the month of August, to finish as many pairs of socks as possible. I've got a lot of in-progress socks to choose from, so I'm taking the opportunity to be inspired by the challenge, and get some things finished.

Thanks for coming by to play. Come back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment