Friday, September 9, 2011

More Finished Socks

I recently changed from the 26 Pair Plunge to the 52 Pair Plunge -- so now, instead of 26 pairs of socks between 1 July 2011 and 30 June 2012, I'm trying to complete 52 pairs in that same time span. I've recently completed numbers 11-14:








I'm slightly ahead in my pace, but still need to finish almost a pair a week, on average. I still have a lot of partially-completed pairs, as well as more new things I'd like to start. I don't know if I'll actually finish 52 pairs of socks by the end of June, but I'll give it a good try. Even if I don't make it, I'll have lots of great new socks ;-)

My DH is getting some new socks out of this endeavor, as well. So he's happy about it too.

Thanks for stopping by to play. Come back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment