Saturday, September 10, 2011

What Else Have I Been Doing?

I haven't done any sewing to speak of in several months now. I really miss it, and am planning to do some quilting this weekend.

But what have I been doing instead of sewing these last few months? Well, some of the time I was just spending some time with Miss Puss, while she was ill. And, as you might guess by all the pictures of completed socks that have been in recent posts, I've been knitting. Last weekend I went back to the house in Ohio, and I organized my yarn stash there.

This is what it looked like before -- those totes, in real life, are opaque white and I can't see through them. Apparently the camera can, though.


This is what that mess on the floor in front of the closet looked like:


Here's the closet, after:

And here's the yarn stash, after:


Actually, what you see in that picture is only my sock yarn, except for the lowest most cube on the left, which is shawl yarn. The rest of my yarn stash is in another part of this storage unit, but there's not much of it, and there wasn't room in the picture for it.

I'm delighted to have it all out and organized, so I can see what I have and it makes it so easy to choose something when I want to start a new project!

Thanks for coming by to play. Come back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment