Wednesday, November 14, 2012

More Knitting Stuff

I've finally got some space where I can leave my sewing stuff out, and have room to work on it.  But, I'm always working on knitting stuff in the background.  It's more portable, I can do it when I want to watch television or a movie, and it's very meditative in a way that sewing on a machine isn't.

I've previously shown you the first six pairs of socks I made for the 26 Pair Plunge, which runs from July 1, 2012 to June 30, 2013.  I'm ahead of schedule a bit, as I just finished Pair #13 last Thursday.  Here are pairs 7-13:

Gingered Peaches done

CandyNecklace

Stealth Monsters

Changing into Vanilla

Colorful Socks for Marty
This pair is for my DH, the only pair in this Plunge so far that is.

Can You Really Taste Colors

I Love Watermelon

Thanks for coming by to play!  Come back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment