Friday, January 7, 2011

Best Laid Plans

Well, I've had to change the yarn I'm using for three of this month's sock projects. The originals were either too dark,


















or knitted up too busy,



















or I just changed my mind.



















So the new ones, in the same order, are here:








Lighter


















Less busy






I don't have a photo of the replacement for the Wool Ease in Wheat yet, because I haven't quite decided what I'm going to use in its place. ETA: I think I'm just going to skip that pair of socks for the time being, since I really don't have any worsted weight yarn in my stash that's not set aside for sweaters.

Thanks for stopping by to play. Come back again any time.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! You have a very nice blog! I love all your yarns, both the ones that are too *something* right now and their replacements. I'm looking forward to seeing what each ball will become!

    ReplyDelete