Saturday, January 29, 2011

Super Quilt Seminar

While I was in Florida, my friend Sue and I attended the Ricky Tims Super Quilt Seminar in Jacksonville, January 13-15. I didn't really know what to expect, all we knew was that it was 2-1/2 days of lectures and demos, with a big screen so everyone could see the demos.


Ricky talked about his Caveman quilts
























And his Harmonic Convergence quilts


























And his Rhapsody quilts













and a lot more I'm sure I've forgotten about, or don't have pictures for. We didn't really know what to expect, or how we were going to feel about it, but it was magical and amazing. If you have the opportunity to attend one, you should go!


Libby Lehman and Alex Anderson also presented at the seminar. I'll show some of their quilts in upcoming posts, and tell more about the seminar as well.


For now, I'm going to go sew something. Thanks for coming by to play. Come back again any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment