Friday, December 16, 2011

One More Pair of Socks to Show

My feet were really cold around the middle of last month, so I dug out some heavier-weight yarn, and made this pair of socks in just 8 days. I think this may be some kind of record for me.


I only had two balls of each color, so I added in the darker color to get the leg length I wanted. They're soft and cozy and warm, and I've got another pair started, that may go to DH. But I've got more sport-weight yarn, so I'll be making myself some more heavier socks, too. My feet have always tended to be cold, but this year it seems worse than usual for some reason. The other thing is that those socks from heavier-weight yarn knit up quicker, so that's a really good thing.

Thanks for stopping by to play. Come back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment