Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A New Adventure

Well, I've finally decided to do it. I've resisted starting a blog for a long time, but decided it's the best way to share pictures of what I've been working on with friends and family. I can't guarantee I'll post every day, but I'll post when I have something to say, or something to show.



Here's a photo of my most recent finish. This was from a series of classes I took at a shop in Akron, Ohio, A Piece in Time, when I lived near there. Probably about 2001 or 2002. The class was based on Billie Lauder's piecing shortcuts, and was called "Trick of the Month." So, because I'm so original in naming my quilts, this is called Trick of the Month Sampler.








Some leftover bits got used on the back, to make it a little bit more fun.




I'll have some more finishes to share soon. For now, thanks for stopping by. Come back any time.















No comments:

Post a Comment