Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mystery Quilt time

Every New Year's Eve, the Fabricaholics Anonymous Yahoo group does a mystery together, which is designed by Ann Smith. I believe there are some other groups who also do the same mystery, though I don't remember what they are for sure. The 2008 one is one of my about-to-be-completed UFOs. I didn't do the 2009 mystery with the group, but liked the design so well I cut out and started (barely!) two of them. This year, I'm planning to sew along with the group.



Here are the fabrics I'll be using:








I'd planned to get my cutting done more than a week ago, but life got in the way. I'll do it today, and be ready to go on Friday. When the top is finished I'll post a picture, since it probably won't get quilted right away.


Thanks for stopping by. Come back again any time.








Self-Proclaimed Queen of UFOs

No comments:

Post a Comment