Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Christmas Gift

Here's what I got for Christmas:



A Babylock Quilter's Choice machine. I actually got it a few weeks ago, though I haven't had a chance to play with it yet. A local store was selling classroom models at a good discount. It IS my Christmas gift, though.


It does all kinds of stitches, has the knee lift, needle down and thread cutter that are so useful in quilting, and will probably do me very well. The coolest thing about this machine, though? It can sew SIDEWAYS. Yes, sideways. That blew my mind. I can't wait to really start playing around with this machine. It's going to be a lot of fun.



Tomorrow I'll have something in progress on my Design Wall, and maybe I'll also have a finish to show. Thanks for stopping by.











Self-Proclaimed Queen of UFOs

No comments:

Post a Comment