Sunday, May 8, 2011

Heading to Retreat...

I'm off for a week-long quilting retreat. I'll have my laptop with me, and I hope to post some progress pictures as I work on things.

As I always do, I'm packing way too much to work on. But I never know just how productive I'll be, nor what I'll feel like working on. I'm taking a number of UFOs with me, but also a few new things to work on, in case I need that "spark" of starting something new.

At the moment I don't have any quilty pictures to share, but here's a picture of Max, sleeping on the arm of my recliner the other evening. Well, on a blanket that was tossed on the arm of the recliner. Pay no attention to the clutter on the end table beyond the kitty ;-) Max is my shy boy -- if anyone besides DH and I is in the house, he makes himself scarce. So this is likely as close as anyone will ever come to meeting him.



Thanks for stopping by to play. Come back again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun and get LOTS done on your retreat. Your quilting friends are SO jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete