Friday, May 6, 2011

More Beading....

Since I got my beading stuff out some time back to fix a couple pairs of earrings that had come off their fishhook wires, I've been wanting to do some more beading. I did a bit the other day, when I made those watches, but I was still wanting to play in the beads some more. The night before last, I was up much later than I should be, and started going through some beads looking for something. I can't recall now what I was looking for, but I never did find it. I did, however, make some new stuff.

First, here's a pair of earrings from these fun, sort of stained-glass tropical fish charms:

More fish, but these are enamel on sterling:

Hugs and kisses for my ears:


A variation on the theme, hearts but no hugs or kisses ;-)


And finally, this pair, which needed nothing but these amazing glass beads. I just love these:




Thanks for stopping by to play. Come back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment