I've been sick all week! Here's my list from last week:
1. Continue to work on Mom's jacket, and finish it if possible. Nope, never touched it. Not even once.
2. Quilt Oak Leaves and Reel. (This has been loaded on the HQ16 for quite some time now, and just needs to be done!) Nope, never touched it.
3. Quilt Sugar and Spice. Ditto.
4. Quilt Thimbleberries Goose in the Pond. Ditto.
5. Add borders to Wolf Quilt. More of the same.
6. Add borders to As Time Goes By Quilt. And still MORE of the same.
I came home from my retreat with a cold, which turned into bronchitis, and just as that was clearing up, I started reacting to the antibiotics, and I still am dealing with the hives. So my list for this upcoming week will be the same as my list for last week ;-) Hopefully, I'll have more time for sewing, and feel more inclined to do some than this past week.
Stop by Bari's blog, and see how other folks did with their lists. Thanks for stopping by to play. Come back again soon.