Thursday, April 14, 2011

Quilter's Accountability Report, a Day Late...

Well, Bari was going to be a day late this week with her QA report, so I figured that gave me an extra day to tackle my VERY long list. Let's see how I did this week.

1. Finish charity top from blocks made by mystery guild member (from previous QA post and above). Done.

2. Add borders to As Time Goes By quilt, make backing and binding (from previous QA post and above). Inner border added, I just decided between two possible fabrics for the outer border this morning.



3. Make top for this month's UFO for the Judy L UFO Challenge project. I'm 0 for 3 so far, so I'd really like to get the April UFO done. I realized, too late, that I can't do this one at the moment -- it's at the house in Ohio, and I'm not.

4. Finish the Winterscape top (January's UFO Challenge project), make backing and binding. Nope, didn't touch it.

5. Make the backing and binding for the TB Goose in the Pond (February's UFO Challenge project). Done -- well, the binding was already made, but I did get the backing made for it. No picture, it's just a quilt back. Pictures when the quilt's finished ;-)

6. Finish the Bargello top (March's UFO Challenge project). Nope, didn't touch it.

7. Quilt the Oak Leaf and Reel quilt that I have loaded on the machine. (See the picture, admittedly not a very good one, on last week's Monday's Design Wall post.) Nope, didn't get to it -- where did the time go this week?

8. Quilt and bind the Quilts for Kids quilt (which can also be seen on last week's Monday's Design Wall post). This should really be #1 on my list, and I think it's the thing I'll tackle first. Done and in the mail.




For next week, I'm going to be on the road quite a bit. My mother's having surgery on Tuesday (April 19), so I'll be going to be with my parents for a while. I don't know if I'll be able to post for the next couple weeks, but I'll set some goals for while I'm gone, all the same.

1. Piece Max & Miss Kitty top.

2. Piece Diadem top.

3. Finish piecing Improvisational quilt.

4. Quilt and bind Strippy Mini.

5. Quilt and bind Mini Bow Ties.

6. Quilt and bind Colorwash TATW wallhanging, and add a sleeve. Leave with mom for Mother's Day.

7. Finish mom's jacket, and leave it with her.

That ought to keep me out of trouble! Check out Bari's blog, to see how others did on their lists last week.

Thanks for stopping by to play. Come back again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Holy toledo! You got a LOT done! Wow! You sure used that extra day to your advantage. Can I have some of your energy?

    Can't wait to see pictures of next weeks projects!

    Good job!

    Bari

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did get a lot finished. Do you sleep LOL

    ReplyDelete